Friday, September 02, 2005

Fasting or Feasting...

Bugger. I just realized that Ramadan starts from the 3rd or 4th of October. Which completely derails my plans to do my first large scale solo show in late October. factor in Eid break and all that and I can't perform before mid-November at the earliest.
Which is alot later than I wanted to.

On the bright side that gives me time to work on more material. Maybe increase the show time to slightly over an hour that way. Howvere, I'll have to come up with a few Ramadan related bits. Everyone will be expecting it I guess. Will be bit of a challenge to come up with stuff about ramadan that hasn't been said or done before. That's what I like about Stand-up though. It forces you to look at things from a skewed angle. Alot of material just comes out of attacking old and obvious topics from a whole different perspective.

Still...wish I could perform in October. Dying to get this done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home