Sunday, July 30, 2006

GUTTER RAIN AND GIANT DONKEYS...

After grey skies flirting with us and pissant drizzle teasing us for a week, it finally rained in Karachi. Everyone ran outside to celebrate and dance under the torrential downpour, only to flee inside moments later when the gutters ran over and turned the roads black with ancient fecal matter.

Once the rain let up, a friend and I went out for sandwhiches, ploughing our way through submerged roads. We get to the closest McDonalds (I likes me quarter pounders..."Supersize Me" indeed) and find our way barred by a wall of a wall of thick back insects with wings. They crunched like glass underfoot and I wasn't feeling brave enough to find them in my burger so we left (that's also the same moment when I realized I'd never last on FEAR FACTOR).

So lets see, in the last week we've seen War in the Middle East, Flooding (those upchucking gutters can can really cause some damage and a plague of insects. I feel a Judgement Day coming on! When are the zombies supposed to rise up? Was that before or after the hail of frogs. I think it coincided with the one-eyed giant astride a donkey that rides out of Jeruselam and the army of super-powered midgets that couldn't figure out how to defeat a wall for a millenia but will now take over the world.

(If you don't believe me just look it up. I speak the truth!)

In the meantime, while I wait for the mountains to be torn asunder and the sky to rain blood, I have decided to order some snazzy new stuff from Iron-on Resistance. I'll be the best dressed man in line for God's Judgement.

Bring on the End of the World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home