Sunday, June 25, 2006

KOALA BEARS AND KANGAROOS...

Kind of caught up in a whirlwind right now. Three days ago I directed my first TV advertisments. They are for Radio One FM91 and should be on television from the 1st onwards. My directorial debut involved missing crew-members, a broken boom mike and exploding lights. But with the wonders of excellent editing and sound treatments the ads look great (by my admittedly biased standards)!

And then yesterday I came home to find my passport back from the Australian Embassy in Islamabad, with a glossy new Australian visit-visa glued to one of the inside pages. Quick call to the travel agent and I am booked to fly out to Melbourne on the 29th of June. Which means that by the 30th of June I'll be holding my gorgoeus wife after 5 long, lonely months.

Right now, I am sitting infront of my computer in just my underwear (a visual you will all thank me for, no doubt), trying do download audiobook versions of old William Gibson books so that I can listen to them on the long long flight.

God it's hot. Winter in Melbourne though. And the water swirls down the drains in the opposite direction. That I can't wait to see.

Posting shall become even more sporadic than before for the next 20 or so days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abbas Halai said...

gibson maintain's a brilliant blog as well. i love his stuff. virtual light being one of my favourites.

3:15 PM  
Blogger KM said...

"missing crew-members"
i said sorry didnt iiiii!!!
jeeeez!
and i hate you!i hope all of ur gorgeous wife's admirers gang up and beat you up!
no i dont!lol!
dont forget the t-shirts!!!NON_TOURISTY ones!

4:52 AM  
Blogger watercolor said...

aww! have a lovely trip and much love to the gorgeous wife!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home