Monday, January 30, 2006

T'WAS A NIGHT TO REMEMBER...

Yes yes, rub my nose in it why don't you. The concert was great. I was wrong. But wouldn't have it been fun if I was right?

The crowd was fantastic. Bryan Adams was great and a Nokia Brand Manager got boo'ed off the stage which truly made my night.

Lots of love for Karachiites going on right now. We did our city proud. By not rioting, raping and pillaging. If we were vikings we would be ashamed of ourselves right now.

Still, I swear I almost teared up at "Please Forgive Me", You moved me Mr. Adams, your really did.

Oh and Shehzad Roy stuck a microphone into his belt which looked fantastically phallic.

What more can one ask for. Really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abbas Halai said...

it's interesting that we benchmark our citizen's as "By not rioting, raping and pillaging."

7:20 AM  
Blogger insiyasyed said...

yes, this is better. :)

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home