Thursday, April 13, 2006

VECTOR GOODIES...

This post isn't comedy related. In fact, it has nothing to do with Stand-Up at all. So if you come here to read about the trials and tribulations of a neurotic comedian then skip this post and come back another day.

What this IS about is my art stuff. I am also an illustrator (see! so much you don't know about me). I tend to host my stuff on Deviant Art but to view my full gallery you need to set up an account and people just can't be arsed to answer the 15-bajillion (it's a number!) questions Deviant Art asks before activating your account.

Recently a bunch of folks have shown interest in buying my prints, both in Pakistan and abroad. So am posting some of the better works here. To view them larger just click the thumbnails.

WARNING: Some of these are Not Work Safe. So don't blame me if your boss catches you looking at them and brands you a pervert. I just draws 'em.

So first the drawings themselves:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

These are entirely drawn on the computer. Mainly using Illustrator with some touching-up in Photoshop. With a mouse. Have yet to invest in a graphic tablet. Since they are vector drawings they are pretty much infinitely scalable so prints can be made available at any size.

Now stop judging me for these. Your regularly scheduled inane comedy-related banter will continue shortly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sardana said...

Man i havent seen or heard your shows ( pardon my ignorance ) , but ur art is exquisite.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home