Sunday, August 06, 2006

WEBSITEMACHINE GO!

Behold! The fruits of my labour (as opposed to the fruit-of-my-loins, or even the fruit-of-my-looms):

http:www.samishah.com

Samishah.com was my site for several years, then around 3 years back I lost the domain in a credit card bungle. Since then I have been happy to blog here for free. Finally bit the bullet and dusted off the old site. Had to relearn html and javascripting and whatnot.

The site is currently just a gallery for my illustration stuff. Soon will migrate my blog over there as well, and also set up space where you can download audio and video of my comedy and whatnot. It'll become alot more comprehensive and will offer alot more as well.

Soon. Soon.

I am thinking of committing to mid-October as time to launch my second Stand-up show. One full hour of new material.

3 Comments:

Blogger mAn[S]o0r said...

looking forward to the new site.

i agree with oream. your work is remarkable!! let us know when your going to do your standup routine! i'll definately make time out for that one!

4:29 AM  
Blogger Jamal Ashiqain said...

You are a genius !!! I Just visited your website, your work is absolutely beautiful, fine work of art. You should exhibit your work in some art gallery, I am sure people will instantly fall in love with it.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami Shahhh.. its Kashyap.. yeah... its been a while. i have no idea what vector art is but those pictures are awesome!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home