Thursday, September 21, 2006

WRITING WITH A HERD OF HUMP BACKS...

It's 6 in the AM and I've just spent the last 4 hours writing Stand-up. Haven't written a word in months and then tonight my mind turns diarrhetic.

I'm sure when I get a chance to edit this stuff it'll turn out to be mostly useless, but dammit if I'm not having fun right now. Synapses are going off in my cerebellum like firworks at a Memon wedding.

I can hear traffic on the main road that runs past my neighbourhood starting to increase. Used to be birds chirping or a rooster crowing would signal dawn. Now it's the cacaphonic blast of a Truck horn.

Two more just sounded.

Diesel burning tin whales in heat. Their blow-holes jetting plumes of black smog into the Karachi morning.

I guess I'll just sleep at work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my love i think it is incredible when you are in the throes of creativity. bring me home, baby!

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cerebellum co-ordinates movement my love.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home