Saturday, September 09, 2006

PLEASE BE GENTLE...

So it looks like Maxcom is my new DSL provider. I feel so nervous. After the way Worldcall hurt me, it's quite unlike me to be jumping into bed with a new provider so soon, but I need to do this to heal the pain.

Plus Maxcom apparently picks up after itself and is gone in the morning. Lets see if it leaves a breakfast of waffles and boiled eggs or just steals my watch and silk underwear.

I have no clue what I am talking about at this point.

Need...internet...at...home...

...life...seems...shallow...and...empty...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh babybeee....silk underwear? ...excuse me...have to touch myself

12:11 AM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

so were you able to get in touch with him then?

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home