Saturday, September 09, 2006

PLEASE BE GENTLE...

So it looks like Maxcom is my new DSL provider. I feel so nervous. After the way Worldcall hurt me, it's quite unlike me to be jumping into bed with a new provider so soon, but I need to do this to heal the pain.

Plus Maxcom apparently picks up after itself and is gone in the morning. Lets see if it leaves a breakfast of waffles and boiled eggs or just steals my watch and silk underwear.

I have no clue what I am talking about at this point.

Need...internet...at...home...

...life...seems...shallow...and...empty...

3 Comments:

Blogger the olive ream said...

"silk underwear"? Hain?! GULP!

Hope this new relationship does not result in mental abuse and torture like the last one. Maxcom is quite sexy though, from what I've heard.

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh babybeee....silk underwear? ...excuse me...have to touch myself

12:11 AM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

so were you able to get in touch with him then?

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home