Tuesday, October 03, 2006

NEW SHOW!

Finally some Stand-up!

This Friday, October 6th, I'm performing at LUMS. Solo show. One hour of me standing up and doing comedy.

I've been having nightmares again.

Been wanting to perform at LUMS ever since Black Fish did a show there for 1000 people (which I am positive is some kind of Improv comedy record). The show was one of the best we ever did, and that's entirely because the energy the audience brought and the level of intellelle...intelee...entilligance (sp?) at LUMS is exactly what we have been yearning for.

I want to make smart people laugh. My friends mostly do it because they are high at the time.

So this Friday, if you're in Lahore and have a friend at LUMS, spring for the Rs. 50 ticket and help me try too...dum dum dunh!...BRING THE FUNNY!

God I puked in my mouth that time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teeth Maestro said...

Good Luck - tickle 'em to the bone

1:44 PM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

how is maxcom working out?

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what fun! i was there for that particular show, being a lumpie and in the batch it was put up for. was such fun, apart from the telenor plugging...the sixth, eh...good luck!! and don't worry, projectile heckling won't be allowed by the discipline poo-bahs.

2:01 AM  
Blogger moizza said...

I remember. I think all our comments were read out by Cyrus as part of the thigumachinky you guys do. The best part though that always cracks me up is the fast forward. That said though I think Minchka also mentioned it us waqt, your Khi shows are definitely better. Maybe it was the whole Dekho-Telenor-Kitna-Cool-Hai theme.

Good luck with the solo.Worst comes to worst, they'll always appreciate a few Neathendral (sp) moves.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home