Wednesday, May 03, 2006

THE AGONY AND THE AGONY...

Just got back from a trip to the dentist. 

You learn alot about yourself when he hits your gums with that tiny drill machine:

1) I mewl when in pain. That's right, mewl. 

2) Mewling is onomatopoeic. I actually say "mewl". Or atleast thats what my muted attempts at shrieking with my mouth full off dentist hands sounds like. 

3) I would never hold up under torture. I honestly thought I was tougher than this. Like Mel Gibson in "Payback". Instead, the moment
he touched my gums I was reciting my name, ID card number and 10-year plan in a high-pained falsetto.

Also, is it disturbing that I heard him giggle once behind his mask when I was mewl-ing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wht's ur take on Colbert's performance

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home