Wednesday, September 21, 2005

IT'S OFFICIAL!

The date is set: 13th November (Sunday) is the official date for my Stand-up performance. That gies me enough time to get the posters and tickets printed up and start spreading the word.

So...should I call the show "BRING THE FUNNY" or not?

Meanwhile, Black Fish is having its last show before Ramadan this Sunday (the 25th) and Saad's Open-Mic is on Monday (the 26th) at Caffeine.

Tickets for Black Fish at Agha's and the gate, tickets for Saad's Open Mic...not sure. Contact Saad at sadharpoon@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Xeb said...

'Bring The Funny' sounds nice! :)
Besides as long as you don't call it 'The Crackdown' I think you're safe! :P

Ps: Your blog was recommended by a friend! :) Funny stuff! I'm a fan of Blackfish anyway so I expected as much :P I'm looking forward to the standup show in November :D

Pps: Do you mind if I link you up? I'll never remember the blog address again!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home