Friday, February 24, 2006

OPEN MIC PERFORMANCE...

I'll be performing Stand-up at the next Open-Mic night:

----------------

THE NEXT OPEN MIC NIGHT IS ON MONDAY THE 27TH OF FEB, 8PM SHARP AT CAFFEINE COFFEE SHOP!!! TICKETS ARE VERY LIMITED AND WILL BE AVALIABLE AT THE DOOR. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

----------------

My computer promptly crashed the day after my wife left for Melbourne and so I have not been able to write any new comedy for the Open-Mic. Danish and Saad both write their stuff by hand in honest-to-good notebooks. Which is great when it hard-disk crashes are concerned but I always worry about losing notebooks too much to rely on them.

Currently my notes are saved on my office computer and backed up on my iPod and my email. All of which means I have access to them whenever I need them. Unfortunately I can't write stand-up at the office and there are no other options right now.

Will get something ready in time hopefully...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home