Saturday, October 29, 2005

IT BEGINS...

First, before anything else:

------------------------------

NOBODY MOVES NOBODY GETS HURT
An hour of solos Stand-Up Comedy* by Sami Shah
All original material.

WHERE: P.A.C.C
WHEN: NOVEMBER 13TH (Sunday)
TIME: 8 TO 9 P.M. (Show starts at 8:00 prompt)

Tickets available at AGHA'S, COSTA COFFEE AND ROASTERS and before the show

*Safe for people for all ages


----------------------------------------

That's the email that will be going out to everyone on tomorrow.
Anyone who wants to help can just cut/copy/paste it and send it
further to anyone they know.


Que: Sigh of relief.

The posters and tickets are done! Finally! God I actually feel so much
better! When I saw them at the printers today they looked great. The
colours were fantastic and the paper stock is just what I wanted. For
the first time, more so than when I paid the P.A.C.C. people, I
realized I am actually doing this. And I am finally excited about it
once again. I actually feel more relaxed. Even thought of some new
material which I need to write down. Dropped off 50 tickets to Costa
Coffee and will do Agha's and Roasters in the morning. Posters go up
wherever I can think of.

6 Comments:

Blogger atrophying said...

just posted about it on the karachi metblog and my own blog - bestest of luck! :D

8:41 AM  
Blogger Abbas Halai said...

done and done. good luck mate.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Ammar Rai said...

hmm... whatever happened to samishah.com?

9:04 PM  
Blogger sam said...

Hey, everyone has a blog these days. Even celbrities to be :p You're godsent. Karachi needs a good dose of laughter. Good luck. Will be there on the 13th.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just read about it on metblogs. our very own sienfeld! WHY am i not in khi? seen you perform for blackfish. can bet it was great. do it again between dec 21st and jan 3rd :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Fadi said...

Dude make a show in Lahore too some time latter....
Am really a big fan of u, I love your sarcasm U sarcastic jerk ;)
I 've a deal for ya I wud do mktin for ya in lhr free of cost, just tell when r u coming for the show.

c ya cheers

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home